Our services include:
- Intellectual Property Rights – copyrights, trade marks and design rights: our advice extends across the complete range of issues around the creative industries, particularly in brand, design and media and where content is digital.
- Commercial Contract Drafting and other non-contentious advice: from entrepreneurs to global brands, we can draw on a wealth of experience of drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Media Law: we are experts in consumer-driven Media businesses, particularly those that operate in the digital sphere – from traditional Internet, TV and entertainment, to fashion, sport and gaming. We are able to advise on each area individually, and where they often cross-over in multi-channel advertising, marketing and distribution, and social networks.
- Registration of Trade Marks: we are specialists in all aspects of Trade Mark registrations in the UK, the EU and around the World.
- Intellectual Property Disputes recent cases that have been fought (and won) include Cowshed v Jersey Cow (2010) in the High Court, Toth v Emirates (2011) and Horler v Everseal (2011) in the Patents County Court, and cases in the UK IPO. Numerous other cases have been settled in the clients’ favour