Clients who use our services include:
- One of the UK's best known high street fashion retailers
- Global Internet service provider
- Developer of top selling iPhone Apps
- World's number one on-line bingo brand
- Commercial arm of one of the World's great museums
- One of Europe's biggest on-line advertising networks
- One of the World's largest restaurant franchises
- Europe's largest chain of youth hostels
- Top German toy car manufacturer
- Digital arm of leading UK news publisher
- TV broadcaster
This is not an exhaustive list - for instance, we act for numerous software developers, niche on-line retailers and advertising, branding and marketing agencies that use us regularly for our sector expertise and specialist services.
Frequently our clients are also businesses that are not primarily IP or Media driven, but simply use our services on those few occasions when they need specialist IP or media advice. This includes advising several other firms of lawyers.
Over the last 10 years we have successfully defended a number of businesses that have been accused of trade mark infringement by either easyJet or easyGroup. We also campaign where we think the law is being abused; an example was preparing a dossier for the Sunday Times on a prolific company name squatter - the subsequent story was followed by a quick change to Companies House practice.